Please take a moment to read the essential information on this page.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch using the contact form below or by calling us on 01253 887157.
For Christmas 2016 Opening Times, please refer to section below
4Spa on the Breck Etiquette
- For age 18+.
- Suitable swim wear must be worn in the Spa Journey.
- Robes, towels and flip flops are provided and included in the 2-hour package at no additional charge.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your journey start time.
- The Spa Journey is an individual experience for some clients and a shared experience for others. Therefore we politely request your consideration for those around you during the your visit.
Lockers. Located in the dedicated Spa on the Breck changing rooms, a refundable £1 coin is required to operate
Mobile phones. We operate a strict mobile phone policy. Mobile phones are not permitted inside the Spa Journey. Customers will also be asked to place mobile phones on silent on entering Spa on the Breck.
5Bookings, Cancellations and Refunds
Bookings and Payment.
- We advise pre-booking the Spa Journey and all treatments to avoid waiting times and check availability.
- You can pre-book your Spa Journey, Spa and Beauty Treatments via this website and the Online Booking Request Form or alternatively contact the team on 01253 887157.
- Payment is required on booking either in person or over the telephone.
- Please arrive at 15 minutes before your appointment time.
Group and Exclusive Bookings.
- We welcome group bookings for up to 6 people in the Spa Journey.
- For exclusive hire please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Changes and Cancellations.
- If you need to change or cancel your booking please contact us at least 24 hours before your appointment to avoid charges.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment will be part refunded (50%).
- Refunds cannot be given for non attendance.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Your consultation, treatment prescription and post-relaxation are included in the treatment times listed.
- Please note some beauty treatment times are to provide an approximate idea of the length of time required.
7Health Conditions and Pregnancy
- Health conditions. Some of our Spa Treatments may not be suitable for certain health conditions.
On booking you will be prompted for certain health related information and on arrival for your treatment you will be asked to complete our Client Profile. This is where we require you to indicate any existing (or pre-existing) health conditions you may have. From the information you provide our therapists will ensure you receive the appropriate information and advice regarding the treatment you have requested. It may be that an alternative treatment is recommended.
- Spa on the Breck reserves the right to refuse treatments and entry into the Spa Journey on the grounds of matters concerning health and safety for you and other Spa on the Breck clients.
- Pregnancy. We do not advise using The Spa Journey during pregnancy, however please take a moment to explore Spa on the Breck’s specially designed mum to be Spa Treatments and Pamper Days.
8Teens aged 14 - 17
Under 14s are not permitted into Spa on the Breck.
Spa on the Breck is an adult environment and is licensed to sell to alcohol. Therefore we request all teens aged 14 – 17 visiting for a Teen Treatment are accompanied by an adult age 18+. We will permit 2 teens aged 14 – 17 to one adult.
14 – 17s are not permitted to use the Spa Journey.
9Information for People with Disabilities
We aim to ensure Spa on the Breck and our services are as accessible as possible for everyone.
Accessible change, toilet and shower facilities are available inside the centre.
We are committed to understanding and meeting your individual needs wherever we can and therefore request that you inform us of any particular requirements you may have or adjustments you may need, upon booking to assist us in providing you with the best experience.
10Spa Rewards and YMCA Member Discounts
Spa Rewards. With every appointment you attend we will build rewards for you to enjoy even more me time inside Spa on the Breck. We’ll reward you with a complimentary Spa Journey experience after every 6 appointments.
YMCA Members. Clients with a valid YMCA membership will receive up to 20% off their Spa Journey and up to 10% off their Spa and Beauty Treatments including Pamper Days. Non-member prices and member prices listed across this website.
Free car parking is available directly outside Spa on the Breck and YMCA Poulton Health and Fitness Centre.